Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rex Vallis gets Curly Hair

Well, my Queen and her friend performed some magic on my hair Friday night, and this is the end result. Since then, ten minutes don't pass before somebody does an about face to comment on it. It's really easy to do my hair - I simply shower and towel dry - I put a little gel in it if I want it to be more tame, otherwise, I run a hair pick through and it's an all-out fro. I'm looking for some paisley shirts and bell bottoms to go with the 'do.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Your hair is awesome, Dale!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really changes your look! It's cool though! It reminds me of Paul several years ago. This is my first visit to your blog. It's a great way to share news - I need to figure out how to make one. My little kingdom is doing great! I really miss you!
Luv, Cheryl