Friday, August 15, 2008

Memories...

I found this on a friend's blog, and thought it might generate some interesting thoughts...

  1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

  2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Shell said...

One thing that comes to mind is you bringing your little guy to class.

Anonymous said...

A recent memory was the 24th of July when you and your queen dressed in your awesome pioneer garb and had dinner with us. I loved that you both got into the pioneer spirit and did pioneerish stuff like bring in your water from the spigot out back and not use the swamp cooler. It gives me ideas for next year. :)

Camille said...

I remember the first time Angie brought you over to our house...we played poker with skittles...I think I just ate mine. :)

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

I remember in college just hanging out with you, using your computer to do my homework and lots of deep long talks. I still have and use the copy of Lectures on Faith that you gave me, thank you for that. You had a real tangible impact on me that year which has influenced all the years since... almost 20 of them... if you can believe that.

Anonymous said...

I tried to go as far back in the file as I could. I must have been somewhere around eight years old. I don't remember a lot but maybe you can fill in the gaps. You Carl and I snuck out the basement door of the Sandy house to toilet paper.