Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Helena Handbasket

I flew into Helena, MT for several days of document and drawing review for one of my large projects. The environmental consultant that is helping my company has an office here. Four co-workers also flew in with me for the review. Long hours of reading and editing technical documents is a lot of fun (lol).

As a side benefit, I have a brother that works in Helena, so I get to spend a bit of time with him during the off hours. This morning early we hiked to the top of Mt. Helena. It's about 2000 ft above the valley floor.

Considering the hot temperatures at home, the climate here is very nice. It's slightly brisk in the morning and evening, and just perfect all day long...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help it, but I'm e-mailing you a "brighter" picture. I couldn't see it very well, so I fixed it as best I could in Photoshop. :)

Glad you had a great visit with your brother!

Rex Vallis said...

Thanks for the brighter picture, Brandi.